Sunday, September 4, 2011

oh, hello there...

Alrighty then... It seems that I may, by chance, have a blog. I'm here to ramble on about anything in life that catches my eye, take pretty pictures, bake yummy food, and entertain you. In case you didn't notice, though, I have no idea what I'm doing, at least for the moment, so hopefully this turns out alright.
I guess, to start off, my name is Grace. I absolutely love cooking, photography, writing, and drawing, and this is how I plan to share that with the world. Currently, I'm a freshman in high school, and it still scares the heck out of me, as it's so different from what I'm used to, and I am still clinging to the last shreds of summer that I have, but more on that in another post.
I suppose we'll see what happens with this, and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment