Saturday, December 24, 2011

...baby it's cold outside.

It's Christmas Eve, and I feel the full force of the holidays pressing down on me.
There's been parties, cookies, christmas carols, and too many marshmallows to count. You'd think that I'd have gone half mad by now, but I love the holidays! For me, this is a time to celebrate family, be thankful for what you have, and reflect on the year gone by. (More on that for new years, though.)
I've made peace with people I'd been fighting with, and been in touch with old friends.
So I wish you all the happiest of holidays, and stay warm.

Even our mascot is in the Christmas spirit!



treeeeeeee



I'm slightly obsessed with this ornament.


Trees are so pretty.

AAAND here's 3 wintery songs, along with the 3 usual. :D




HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
     -g

also, this song never fails to put me in a good mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment