Tuesday, November 15, 2011

things I love TUEDSAY! (blog edition)

I like to give credit where credit is due, so I figured for this week's edition of TILT, I would give links to all of my favorite blogs, all of which are a MAJOR inspiration to me.

shutterbean and joy the baker- the original food blogs that inspired me to start my own!
(psst- check out their podcast!)

gala darling- the inventor of things I love THURSDAY, and thus the inspiration for things I love TUESDAY. Clever, huh?

Ironic Couture- a blog created by some friends of mine... I can't help but laugh my ass off reading Libby's posts.

Doe Deere Blogazine- Pretty much the first blog I ever read, and I fell in love with the concept immediately.

Tempeh With a Side of Algebra Homework- Another blog by a friend, AND she's a gluten-free vegetarian. I don't know how she does it...

Hey, Nice Nails- Speaks for itself, my smudged black nails are JELLY.

Things we Forget- Inspirational post-its, left around random places.

and lastly, The Oatmeal and Hyperbole and a Half- for when I just need to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment