Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things I love tuesday... IT'S SNOWING!!!

woah... deep breath...
the last few weeks have been mad crazy, and rather awful, but I'm FINALLY on Thanksgiving break, as of today.
My apologies for today's post being a day late, but to make up for it, I'm posting all of my favorite pictures from the last month-ish.


Gathering ingredients for butterscotch pudding...





Peaches... I miss summer already.





My halloween costume... deranged 50's housewife- complete with bloody rolling pin!




My lunch the other day- quesadilla w/ habanero cheddar and guacamole.




YOU GUYS. IT'S SNOWING. OH. EM. GEE.




... and snow means it's time to brew some tea with milk...




...and sit down with hot, cozy tea, and a favorite book.




Lots of love,
      -g


PS- Buddy Holly is amazing, and you all should stare at this picture of him for a while, kay? I did...
smexy... right?

3 comments:

  1. hey babe!! love ya...ur great! -chosen g

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello girly. i love you!
    b.t.dubbs, dont ever say that. BUDDY HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete